Top 3 Lemon Ingredients to Make Skin Glow April 08 2015
Its obvious that we have a serious thing for mint, just look at the name of our company. However, as we study more about natural herbs we are learning the mint family extends well beyond your common peppermint and spearmint. The feedback we have received on our peppermint and spearmint body products has been overwhellmingly positive. After extensive research and much testing we have developed an amazing new fragrance; one which is totally different from peppermint and spearmint yet still in the mint family.
Our lemony sensations collection is combination of three very beneficial ingredients. The scent is light, fresh and airy. This line of products will absolutely leave your skin with that glow. Below are the three ingredients that make up “Lemony Sensations” and a list of some of their health benefits to our skin.
1. Lemon small oval shaped fruit in the citrus family
- The vitamin C found in lemons helps to neutralize the free radicals which cause aging and diseases.
- Lemon can be used as a skin astringent as well.
- Lemon juice is a natural antiseptic, it can help clear oil and dirt as well as bacteria which cause breakouts.
- Lemon makes age marks less visible. Use lemon on the body parts such as elbows, knees, face, hands to get smooth skin and less visible age marks
2. Lemongrass Tropical island plant with subtle citrus flavor
- Lemongrass is an anti-microbial and anti-bacterial herb. It can help ward off skin infections as well as lessen skin issues caused by bacterial infections, such as folliculitis and cellulitis.
- Lemongrass can help cure fungus infections on the skin.
- Lemongrass also acts as an astringent, which constricts the skin. This helps to minimize pores, limit the secretions of oil and provide a temporary skin-firming treatment.
3. Lemon Balm
- Lemon balm is rich in caffeic acid and rosmarinic acid, which are powerful antioxidants that neutralize reactive oxygen species.
- Lemonbalm contains eugenol, which acts like a natural anti-inflammatory that helps soothe painful conditions.
- Lemon balm has been shown to reduce redness and itching from infections and eczema
When combined these three ingredients provide tremendous value to our bodies in an all natural and chemical free way. Lemony Sensations is available in all four of our signature products. (body butter, sugar scrub, bath salts, lip balm) Order from the new collection today we promise you are going to love it and your skin will thank you!
If you have any quetsions about the specific ingredients we use in our products and why we use them, please don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com